First Class Wood Shavings from Rocky Point have the highest absorbency rate available, which makes it an ideal product for use as a natural, clean and hygienic animal bedding in the equestrian, poultry and pet industries.
They are made from kiln dry untreated plantation pine timber making Wood Shavings a safe and sustainable choice for your pets. First Class Wood Shavings have been screened and dust extracted making them a soft, comfortable material for your animals to lay on. They can also be reused as organic fertiliser once finished with.
Shavings can also be reused as organic fertiliser once finished with.
Benefits of First Class Wood Shavings:
- 100% pure kiln dried untreated timber
- Thin curled flake shaving (no low absorbent wood chip or stringy type shaving)
- Highest absorbency wood shavings available
- Triple screened, dust extracted
- Excellent for horses, chooks and most small animals
- Easy to handle high compression bales
- 0.066m3 compressed wood shavings in each bale
- Australian Made